- Broworks Studio, seated in kralja Milana Obrenovica 18 street, 26000 Pancevo, Serbia (hereinafter referred to as: “Broworks”, “we”, “us”, “our”) refers to the legal entity governing the websites www.broworks.net
- Personal data – means data referring to private persons who can be identified at some point.
- User – means our website visitor. Client – means the person who uses our services.
- Usage data – means data the user enables us to use for the purposes of user experience improvement by clearly accepting them.
- Cookies – mean small data sets which are kept in the user’s web browser while browsing the website.
2. About us
This website is the property of Broworks, seated in the kralja Milana Obrenovica 18 street in Pancevo, Serbia.
Broworks is a privately held company registered in the Republic of Serbia:
- Company ID number: 65316374
- TIN: 111297868
- Email: email@example.com
3. Relevant legislation
This web page was designed with respect to the relevant Serbian and international legislation as regards data protection and privacy of its users:
- Law on Personal Data Privacy of 2018 of the Republic of Serbia
- General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council
4. Who collects and processes information
- On the basis of GDPR, every website user can make a choice: to accept or decline the collection of their personal data by the website.
- Broworks collects and processes only the necessary data about users who have voluntarily accepted and given consent to such data processing, with a clearly stated purpose, in accordance with the procedures governed by legislation.
5. Data collection:
5.1. Contact or order forms
- This data will be stored and processed only for the purpose of answering all your queries or getting in contact with you for business purposes and the related technical administration. Such data includes your name, email address (hereinafter referred to as: email), phone number, description of your needs and other information you choose to give us.
- Your data will be completely deleted upon your request, and we will not store or use them after we no longer need them.
- Upon your written request, we will send you the information about the data we have collected and stored about you until that moment, incorporated in an electronic form.
5.2. Website hosting servers
Our website is hosted by Webflow, a company whose servers are located in San Francisco, USA.
This company and its data center/server are protected by the following:
- ISO 27001 / CIS Critical Security Controls
- SOC2 Type I
- Webflow’s office is secured by key fob access doors. Entrances and exits are observed and captured on a closed-circuit (CCTV) camera. The office is monitored and protected by an alarm system.
- Employees have unique logins for all business critical systems and two-factor authentication is enforced wherever possible.
- All employee laptops are managed, have encrypted hard drives and are monitored with endpoint detection and response software.
- The internal network is restricted, segmented and password protected.
- Read everything about Webflow security
When you visit our web page, our web server stores usage data from your computer or general information about your visit but is not able to recognize or store any individual personal data. We cannot identify you personally unless you willingly give us your personal data. Personal data is gathered only if you voluntarily publish such data for agreement purposes.
The traffic (file transferring) between this web page and your search engine is encrypted and delivered entirely via HTTPS. HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) refers to an internet protocol which combines HTTP and SSL/TLS protocols. This protocol enables an encrypted communication and safe identification of the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Here is a piece of information we gather:
Similarly to the majority of websites, we use Google Analytics (GA) for user interaction tracking. We use this data to count the number of visits, that is the number of users who visit our website, and to understand their needs better so as to improve user experience (UX).
6. What we know about you
- We gather only data for which you have given us your consent.
- For example, we do not know your email address unless you send it to us via email or contact forms. This data is used only within our company and we do not sell it nor distribute it to third parties.
- If you have already given us your email but do not wish to receive any emails or newsletters in the future, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org email and ask for your personal data removal.
7. How long we keep your data
- We keep your information no longer than it is necessary for us to provide you with the service and accomplish the purposes set out in this Policy.
- If the conditions for keeping your data are no longer applicable, we will completely remove and delete them from our databases.
8. Third party data processing
We collaborate with third party data processors who process data on our behalf. These third parties are carefully selected and act in accordance with the laws referred to in Section 3.
9. Data breaches
- We will inform our users about any unlawful data breaches of this website’s database or databases of any of our third-party data processors and report such events to all relevant persons within our company and to the authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is obvious to us that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
- Should such amendments or changes occur, we will not explicitly inform our clients or website users thereof. Instead, we recommend you to visit this page occasionally to stay informed about the changes to this Policy.
Last updated on August 16, 2021