Place of employment
Type of employment
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Who you are
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Nice to have
- Basic UX design process
- Experience with Webflow and WordPress
- Good knowledge of English language
What would you do
- Creating UI design for client websites and apps
- Create and organize your project
- Manage tasks in project management tools
- Cooperate with team members and other teams
- Participate in daily meetings
In return you'll get
- A team - A group of supportive and enthusiastic individuals with a deep passion for design and development
- A chance to grow and progress
- Work from home!