Place of employment
Type of employment
We are looking for an experienced and talented Front-end developer to develop Webflow based websites. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with designers and project managers. You will be able to make deliberate development decisions and translate any given website design into a smooth and responsive website.
Who you are
- At least 1 year of experience creating Webflow based websites
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Nice to have
- 2+ years of experience with Webflow
- Good knowledge of English language
What would you do
- Developing websites in Webflow
- If needed, write a custom code for the things Webflow doesn't support
- Create and organize your project
- Manage tasks in project management tools
- Cooperate with team members and other teams
- Participate in daily meetings
In return you'll get
- A team - A group of supportive and enthusiastic individuals with a deep passion for design and development
- A chance to grow and progress
- Work from home!